Thayer School Computing Services supports all computing needs of the Thayer School community, including faculty, staff, graduate students, and undergraduates. Some services we provide are specific to Thayer School users. These include:
- File Service
- Computing labs (general purpose and special purpose, Windows and Linux)
- Printing (including color, transparency, and large format plotter)
- Desktop computer support of computers owned by Thayer School (including purchase, troubleshooting, repair, software installation, configuration)
- Applications (Engineering and general-purpose) with network license management
- Linux compute servers & Virtual Computer Lab
- Thayer web server
- General computing support for the entire Thayer Community
Computing Services provides a first point of contact for any Thayer School computing need. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Computing Support on Campus
Many other services are provided in collaboration with central Dartmouth IT Services.
Tuck Computing also provides services to Thayer School MEM students, including TuckStreams and public computers in Feldberg Library.